Sunday, October 25, 2009

You an me baby ain't nothing but mammals...

Just a little something to brighten up your Sunday.



Somebody needs to get this guy a contract and on film, like TODAY. Like someone from Hothouse Entertainment, Bel Ami, or some other appropriate company. He could have a future in the industry...just sayin....

POLT Listening to "Only You" by Yaz

I don't have to compromise my principles because they don't have the slightest bearing on what happens to me anyway. - Calvin & Hobbes

4 comments:

Tam said...

I see he decided to cover up his windows a little ways in. Maybe the neighbors were peeking. Funny video although he seemed to have access to an awful lot of stuffed animals for a guy his age.

hoteltuesday said...

He's all body. I don't think his face is cute. lol.

Jere Keys said...

Isn't it cute how his video description is all IMSTRAIGHTNOTGAYREALLYPLEASEDONTTHINKILIKETHEP33N!

Word verification: chicrim?? I don't wanna know.

Ryan said...

I think the clarification is necessary after the homoerotic orgy of his video Shawty its ur Booty:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlDEmYpOSWs