Thursday, May 17, 2007

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 58)...

Once more it's time for...






Well, once more, this week, I was kinda at a loss of what to take. No inspiration. So I just happened to look down, and upon this sight. So i took a photo.



This is the closest I have to a rainbow pair of underwear. i know, I know, what self-respecting gay doesn't have at least FIVE pairs of rainbow undies (one for each day of the week...and who need undies at ALL on weekends). And they're not even really a real rainbow...i mean there's a preponderence of yellow. I know, I'm ashamed. I'll now either just hang my head in shame, or go shopping for appropriate undies!

If you wanna check out what others posted for thier HNT, click the HTN button earlier on in this post.
POLT

Furniture shouldn't have a smell. - Ted, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

14 comments:

oldfashionmomma said...

LoL you are not the first to not have rainbow undies, its ok. Interesting boxers though, never seen a print like that.

Happy HNT

LadyXandria said...

I would have to say they are very lackluster boxers. I definitely expected something better from someone with such excellent taste *looks over at May's Houseboy*.

HHNT!

Vixen said...

I like. ;)

HappyHNT!

tkkerouac said...

I love your colourful HNT, would you like to share it for favourite Picks tonight?
Happy HNT!

Hollz said...

nothin wrong with that pic!! hhnt

S said...

Now those are very nice undies indeed, and I never realized, like all Tori fans, who each own a few pair of orange knickers, gay men must also let their freak flag fly..in their pants!

Came over to barf tacos on you and say...ya know, I cant even wear my damn pink robe without thinking about you..and thats just wrong! I am going to have to give it to you.....I cant be in my pjs asking myself, Why the hell am I thinking about that damn purple eyeball again! LOL

HHNT POLT!

rob said...

Pure class! HHNT.

BirdMadGirl said...

Happy HNT :) I love the colors and don't prefer a rainbow look on anyone. Well, except for Rainbow Brite. She rocks it well.

Sassy said...

You could always go golfing...

HHNT!

Regal said...

Love the photo! Happy HNT!

J a d e said...

Undies are not important, I dont even own any lol

Happy HNT

J a d e said...

Hmmm sassy and I match haha

SIMPLY ME said...

Hmmmm, they look like a print my dad has for pj's, LOL. I say, if ya dont like em....take em off! wink. HHNT

Anonymous said...

underware turns me on .... be careful.