Wednesday, February 06, 2008

After tonight he'll be gone for good, here comes ricky...

So, Ricky gets Aufed.



It's about time. An orange swimsuit???? I mean, REALLY! Come on, girl, what the HELL were you thinking?

For once, I picked both right, I wanted Ricky to go and Chris to win. And yeah that's what happened. But Christian just gets more and more arrogant and bitchy each week. His ego is now three times as big as HE is. And frankly, 'fierce' has been said to death now. Pick a new catchphrase, sweetheart. And get a decent haircut while you're at it.

Did like Jillian's too, I gotta admit. I didn't think Sweet P's was all that bad, but probably not the best look for her model.

Oh, well, we're down to five. My picks for the final three: Jillian, Rami, and Christian.


POLT Listening to "Smack My Bitch Up" by Prodigy

Aw, crap - crap crap crappity crap! - Rictor, X-Factor #17

2 comments:

SignGurl said...

I just love Chris. He's so over the top that I would love to see him win. I think it's going to be that brat Christian. He is super talented.

I'm so glad whiny Ricky is gone!

Anonymous said...

Christians leather chaps were very nice but attitude is also important. I'm afraid Sweet P just hasn't got what it takes even though she is a nice gal. In the preview it looks like Tim doesn't like Chris's design. Why did they deny him immunity? Ed