Tuesday, February 19, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 84)...

TMI Tuesdays
These come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. Which one turns you on more Ink or piercing? Why? I generally don't like either if there's too much of either one on one body. But I think I prefer piercings, cause it's a lot of fun to play with a guy's nipple piercing, and some of the best sex I've ever had was with a guy with a tongue piercing, and knew how to use it. Tattoo may look nice, but really, there's not much you can DO with one.
2. What ink do you have? If none, what would you get and and where? I've got the Superman 'S' on my left shoulder. I'd like to get a red Canadian maple leaf on my left shoulder. And that's all I want.
3. What piercing do you have? If none, what would you get and and where? I don't have any. The only thing I'd consider would be a nipple piercing...but I'd worry about the pain and loss of sensation.

4. Any other adornments you like to do for your lover or have then do for you? Nah, can't think of anything else.
5. Of all of the above is there anything that is an immediate Turn-Off? Oh, tattoos jsut thrown all over a body, hither and yon, with no rhyme or reason, just looks stupid. And piercings all over your body look dumb. Both of them make the person with them look stupid too. To me anyway.
Bonus (as in optional): If money/work place rules/your life/whatever what ALL would you do to your body in the name of sexual or just general adornment? I'm not certain I totally understand the question, but other than the one tattoo I want that I mentioned above, I have no desire to have anything else on me. Well, except for a cute young Asian twinkie with a hairthing..now THAT I'd love to have ON me.....

POLT Listening to "Flounders Mashups" on DC101 Oil: 99.54 (+3.33); Gas: 3.07 (+.05)

"I may buy a moon." "A moon, sir?" "There's a little Ferengi in all of us, Number One." - Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation: The Space Between #2

No comments: