Thursday, February 28, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 98)...

Okay, kids, it's once more time for...


Well, once more, I have no inspiration for HNT, but thinking about last week, I thought I might try a mini-marathon of similiarly themed HNT's. SO, with that in mind I give you, Uncle Polt, in the bathroom of local outlet mall.



Yeah, I am a freak, but at least the bathroom's are otherwise empty, so it's not like I'm a freak enough to take photos when other people are there. Let's hope no one walks in while I'm talking the picture...I'd hate to become known as "that" type of freak.

POLT Listening to "Block Rockin' Beats" by The Chemical Brothers

If America is ever destroyed, it will be from within and not from without. - Former US Senator William Langer

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing it was empty!! HHNT!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!
I don't know if I want to see someone in the bathroom though if it wasn't empty.

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like the Chemical Brothers.

Vixen said...

Hey, I'm a huge fan of mirror shots ;)

happyHNT!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! Very creative...and always thinking out of the box huh?! HHNT!

Unknown said...

Happy HNT!

Ashly Star said...

At least those bathrooms look relatively clean from what I can see, lol. It would have been totally funny to have a dude pissing in the urinal in the background though. I know, I'm weird. Happy HNT Uncle Polt!

Jason said...

i do it all the time when other people are not there

LOL

HHNT

TK Kerouac said...

I'm a bathroom , shopping freak too, if we lived closer, I'm sure we'd become fast friends, Happy HNT!

Bella Dreamer said...

I love mirror shots.

HHNT!! :):)

A-list said...

I love your mirror shots.. I think I am going to try it out!

SIMPLY ME said...

What's in your hand??? great shot, i've done port a potty shots myself, LOL. Happy HNT

S said...

Sorry Im late, I thought it was Wednesday still!
I like your idea to do the bathroom series. You could do some really fancy ones and some erm yucky ones too!

HHNT Polty poo!

Sexy Duet said...

Always interesting to see the inside of the men's bathroom, dont usually get to see that unless I am drunk or walk in the wrong door! Happy HNT

Ms SD