Monday, February 25, 2008

Still waiting for love to take revenge...

Some of you may recall the hiLARious video I posted a while back by Sarah Silverman. It was to Jimmy Kimmel and she was telling him she was fucking Matt Damon. She and Matt sang a whole song about her doing that. As I said, hiLARious. you can check it out here

Well...Jimmy's gotten his revenge. It's below.



Frankly, I thought Sarah's was funnier, but Jimmy's was much grander in scope! I mean, just you TRY to name everyone in it! Pretty funny stuff.

POLT Listening to "Funkytown" by Lipps, Inc

Finding your best mate broke and back on the booze is probably bad enough. But finding 0ut he's been blowing queers to subsidize his booze is presumably worse. - Byron, 9 Dead Gay Guys

5 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

Absolutely hilarious both of them, best laugh I have had for a while.

Ms SD

tornwordo said...

I loved all the cameos. And the thing Cameron Diaz did with her hands. Too funny. Thanks!

Bunny said...

That was pretty funny! I can't believe they got all those people together. But where was Jennifer Garner?

Ryan said...

funny!

hey thanx so much 4 the love and support while i was sick means the world 2 me.

Anonymous said...

Great video, thanks for sharing.

Onanite