Saturday, February 16, 2008

Take my time, all the questions in the world i can...

I've been thinking about something for a few weeks now, and debating about it, and I've decided just to do it. What the hell?

If anyone out there wants to, you can e-mail me 5 questions of your choice, and I will answer them, as truthfully as I can, and post them all here in the Palace. And can it be a bad thing to make the Palace a bit more interactive?

I'm not sure that anyone would care to ask me 5 questions, and that's why I've been a bit unsure about making the offer. I'd hate to make it and have no one, or like only one person even bother to submit to any. But what's gonna hurt anyway, if no one does (except of course for my fragile ego and delicate sense of self-confidence).

And by the by, I reserve the right to NOT answer any question, or to lie in response to any question as I see fit. (gotta cover all my bases, dontcha know?)

(If you want to, and don't already know my personal email, you can email me at poltguy@yahoo.com)

POLT Still listening to Flounder's Mashups on DC101 Online

"What are you gonna do this weekend?" "Dunno. Wander the streets, wild and unshaven with a bottle of Wild Turkey, I suppose." - Matthew, Metrosexuality

3 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

I will email some questions, just go to think of some first.

Ms SD

Anonymous said...

Well what fun is that if you're gonna "NOT" answer questions or "lie in response" to them???

Kinda defeats the purpose I say.

Furry Godfather.

Polt said...

I didn't say I was GOING to not answer or lie, I just said I reserved the right to do so.

Slight bit of difference. Any wonder I'm a politics junkie? :)

HUGS...