Wednesday, February 13, 2008

When I was twelve, at summer camp (Part 8)...

12 of the 12th

Well, kids, I don't have a lot to show for this past 12th of the month. I didn't do a whole lot, as it snowed. But I did manage to get 12 photos, so here we go.


Looking down my street.


The backyard.


Cleo, my car, before...


...during, and...


...after I shoveled her off.


Walking down the street to mom's.


Angel, out to pee, in her little trail in the yard that mom shoveled for her.


Big house, on the way home.


Trees across the street. You might be able to see the snow in front of them.


My sad little garbage bag sitting out, all alone and furlorn.


Me, after my trek out into the snow, with a mug of hot tea!


Watching the primary returns, and seeing Obama won Virginia.

POLT Listening to "Fix You" by Coldplay

Bill O'Reilly, he'd rather be loud than be right. - Keith Olberman, Worst Person In The World

2 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

The photo of your mum's street looks gorgeous with all the snow, I wish it snowed here - it looks so pretty, although I am sure it can be a pain too if you need to go out in it.

Ms SD

Anonymous said...

You're socks don't match. I have OCD and anything out of order makes me nervous. Obama won the caucus in Iowa too but only 14% voted in the no secret ballot caucus. Wait until everybody gets to vote secretly. The northern states and big states will go for Hillary. Ed