Tuesday, February 05, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 82)...

TMI Tuesdays
This comes from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. By what nickname(s) were you known as a child? None, really. When i was little I couldn't pronounce my name well, and I said "Frick Hockey" which is what some uncles called me for a bit. But other than that, nah, not really, just went by my name.
2. Do you have a favorite poem and, if so, what is it? Recite it (or a snippet) here, please. I really don't like poetry at all. I did however like the following, "In Xanadu did Kubla Khan a stately pleasure dome decry, where Alf the sacred river ran, through mountains (something something) to man, down to an open sea." Like the reference to Xanadu (loved that movie), and the 'pleasure dome' thing....sounds like a place for debauched sex orgies!
3. What is your greatest regret in life, something that you failed to do that you wish you did? I try not to have regrets, although I do regret telling a mutual friend that a real hot guy friend of mine and I had sex. he asked me not to, I did it anyway. It ended my friendship with the hot guy, and I really did come out the loser there.
4. You are tired and hungry, but it's too late to cook. If any snack food were available to you, what would you choose and why? It really depends on what I'm craving at the time. Could be chips, could be cheetos, could be a brownie, could be some other candy bar, it just depends.
5. What is the oldest item of clothing (not jewelry!) that you wear regularly and what do you love about it? I have a pair of black Totes toasties that keep my feet incredibly warm, and I've had them....hmm, probably about 8 years or so.
Bonus (as in optional):Name a movie or TV show that changed your thinking or behavior. Honestly, I can't think of any TV show or movie that did that. There may be one or two, but I can't think of any, sorry.

POLT Listening to MSNBC primary results Oil: 88.24 (-1.70); Gas: 2.97 (-.01)

I love irony, it leaves such a bitter taste. - The Gaunt Man, Dark Realm

1 comment:

Bunny said...

You loved the movie Xanadu? OMG, do I have the guy for you! He's married currently (to me), but that won't last much longer. Xanadu is his favorite movie!