Monday, February 25, 2008

Bite me now, put a hand in and take it out, i said...

I dare ya, I double dare ya, I double DOG dare ya, to find anything anywhere on the Internets that is cuter than this!



I laugh hysterically every time I watch it. I just love Charlie's grin and giggle after the second one. Like he's just loving putting teethmarks in his brother's finger.

(stolen part and parcel from http://stephenrader.blogspot.com/)

POLT Listening to "Flounder's Mashups" on DC101 Online Oil: 98.36 (-.70); Gas: 3.19 (+.01)

"Thanks for the tip! Got any more?" "Yeah. Try not to bleed so much, smartass." - Wildcat, JSA #4

2 comments:

Stephen R. said...

Isn't this the funniest damn thing ever! I love little Charlie. That giggle is contagious.

Bunny said...

Nom!!

That is so darn cute. I love how the big brother says Charlie's name and Charlie's delight in biting his brother and being the center of attention. Too cute!