Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Alright by me but, where you think you're goin' sweet pea...

As I type this, the show is away to commerical before announcing the results. My own opinions:

Chris: too much like a copy of a previous dress.
Christian: What the hell? It's all billowy and bulgy and no woman would want to wear that anywhere.
Jillian: I do like it. Her jackets are always incredible.
Rami: Nicely made, but for the final challange, that's IT? That's all he does? It's not enough.
Sweet P: Love her dress, but like with rami, is that it? I'm thinking if she's inspired by a peacock, where's the train, the tail, done like a peacock tail? That's what else she needed.

My choices would be: Jillian, Christian (how I HATE saying that), and....hmm, well between Chris and Rami....I think maybe Chris, just because he could do more during fashion week than a bunch of draped Grecian dresses, that Rami might send down the runway.

So back to the show now...

WOW....well, who knew??? I like what they're doing though. I like that Chris and Rami have a face-off...a design-off (?) to decide who goes on. And really, neither of these outfits were that fantastic, surely not the best effort from each, and this will give them a chance to MAKE something fantastic, making use of their best efforts.

Poor Sweet P....well, she really was the weakest of all the remaining, designer-wise, but she was also possibly the sweetest one left too.


Just a comment about next week, the reunion show: we all heard Heidi say the winner of the favorite designer, "by a landslide" is.... To me, that means it'll be Christian, because it seems from all I read, that I must be the only person out there who DOESN'T like the arrogant, obnoxious, poodle-boy, drama queen. It seems everyone else does. And if he IS the winner, I just might have barf from all the "fierce"-ness. *UGH*



POLT Listening to "Bleed It Out" by Linkin Park

Drop it. I have a particle wave ray gun and a bipolar disorder! I have no idea what it might do to you if I pull the trigger! - Doc Magnus, 52 #49

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like him either and can't believe he made it this far....

SignGurl said...

I hate Christian too. He's a frothy little poodle screaming excrement. Bah!

Thanks again for keeping this old lady up to date :)