Saturday, February 02, 2008

Where you at?, matt damon, where you at...

Don't know if you've seen this before, but it cracks me up! All you need to know is that Jimmy Kimmel made fun of Matt Damon or something, and this is Sarah Silverman's....well, you'll see...



hehehehehehehe....... "Oh, well...congratulations." BWAHAHAH....

POLT Listening to "Money" by Pink Floyd

A submarine could take this place out. - George W. Bush, commenting on the Clinton presidential library, located in landlocked Arkansas

3 comments:

tornwordo said...

I hadn't seen that, pretty funny thanks!

G-Man said...

Polt...
My PC is a POS and I do not have a sound card..
I wish I could have heard the words to this vid...But I think Sara Silverman is just as hot as Angelina Joli...
I know you are gay but....
tell me you wouldn't consider, just a little bit, of banging her??
Have a great day....G

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha

Onanite