Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The boys chew lego, so now we can't build castles...

I used to play with LEGOs all the time as a kid. I sat there watching TV making all kinds of stuff, tearing them apart, and building something else, and then doing it all over again. For hours.

I like Star Trek. Voyager's not my favorite, but I do enjoy it.

Bearing both of these things in mind, let me just say the following:


Some people have WAY too much time on thier hands and really NEED to get a life.

POLT Listening to MSNBC primary coverage

"Oh my GOD! He wouldn't!" "I guess you did electrocute him in the scrotum, so..." - Midnighter #3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a kid I had all of em', Lincoln Logs, Erector Set, and my fave of all was Lego. Even to this day I still get a kick out of the things you can do with them.

It's pretty much the ultimate creative toy now.

And what do I do now, just look at my flickr site for an idea. Electronic devices.

Michelle said...

Oh shit.....my son could prob whip this up in an hour....lol Hmm...no wonder he gets picked on, eh? hehe

Kidding.....but we have TONS of Lego and he still enjoys making things....good imaginative toy :)