Tuesday, February 12, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 83)...

TMI Tuesday

1. what's the sexiest gesture a person you are sexually interested can make? Slowly, erotically licking thier lips. Or if they don't want to be that subtle, dropping to thier knees in front of me and rubbing my groin. Either one would work for me.
2. what are 3 inevitable things about you? I think we had this one before, didn't we? But I think it's inevitable that I shall die, that I shall pay taxes, and that I shall bitch about both.
3. how many types of orgasms have you experienced? Variety, in this case, is not as important to me as overall quantity. I pay much more attention to the latter than i do the former.
4. what asset do you have besides the physical and the material? I think a great sense of humor.
5. what do you want . . . . now? To be totally, completely over this damnable flu I've been fighting.
Bonus (as in optional):describe a sexy mind. A mind that thinks like I do when it comes to sex?

POLT Listening to "I See You Baby" by the Groove Armada Oil: 92.95 (+.64); Gas: 2.93 (-)

I'm going to spend a lot of time on Social Security. I enjoy it. I enjoy taking on the issue. I guess it's the mother in me. - George W. Bush

3 comments:

Ryan said...

i like the lip thing 2!

Ashly Star said...

Lol at your answer to 1. ;) Yay for not being subtle. ;) Great #2... I think that's inevitable for everyone, lol. Awesome answers! I hope you get to feeling better soon. =D Happy TMI!

Sexy Duet said...

Your answer to #4 is spot on - you always make me laugh :)

Ms SD