Tuesday, February 26, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 85)...

TMI Tuesdays
These come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. What can you consider as the greatest thing you've ever done for/ to yourself? Wow, I dont know. Perhaps moving out into my own apartment. Not that I was having any problems living with my parents, i wasn't. But it gave me some overdo, and much needed independence.
2. What/ Which part of your life you think you could have done better and why? Oh, my college life. I could have made friends, lived on campus, tried to get better grades my first two years, and took advantage of interships and such. I wasted so much during that time.
3. Do you have that one person whom you consider to be the wind beneath your wings? Oh, it's cliched and sappy, but its my mom. She's ALWAYS there, no matter my need, sometimes even before I know I need her. She's just so giving, not only to me, but with everyone. I love her to bits.
4. Tell us about your longest relationship. That would be Freddie. A bit over 2 years. And for all the details, just search my blog for Freddie, you'll see all the entries.
5. In a relationship, when do you get to that point of enough is enough? Unlike with Freddie, most of my other relationships (both male and female) I've grown bored. And when I'm bored, that is when enough is enough.
Bonus (as in optional):What is that one intimate moment with someone you miss so much and what are you willing to risk to have another moment of it. ;) That ONE moment is waking up late in the morning, rolling over, cuddling with the person next to me, and just being there with them. I like that alot. And I'm not at all certain I'd have to risk anything to get another moment, just find someone to spend the night with. But I'm not certain if I understand the question, really, so this answer might be way off base.

POLT Listening to "Flounders Mashups" on DC101 Online

Gays are the only people in the world that have to go out and find their own tribe. Paul, Fish

5 comments:

Mariposa said...

Great answers! And yes, you got the bonus right! ;)

Happy TMI T!

S said...

Hi Polty....
well, I don't really think I have what it takes to be on Project Runway and besides as soon as Michael Kors announced that he would get me into stillettos, I'd have to yell, "Never!"

Sexy Duet said...

Waking up next to someone is one of the greatest intimate moments. Something I miss the most when Mr SD is away for work.

Happy TMI!

Ms SD

Bunny said...

Wonderful, thoughtful answers, Polt! You got a great mom - you're very lucky. And she's lucky to have you too. :-)

Happy TMI!

Ashly Star said...

I loved all of your answers this week. I moved out a little before I turned 18 and had a lot of several reasons for doing it. I loved the independence and honestly, it helped my mom and myself get back on great terms with each other. I wish I would have thought of that yesterday, lol. I dunno if your bonus os off base or not but it was a fantastic answer so who cares? ;)