Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Covenant, we will always grow, our skin will fade transcend...

So last night, when the coverage of the Super Tuesday turned to subjects that were boring (re: the Republican contests), I flipped around through the channels. I stumbled upon The Covenant. I had seen previews of this movie, and it looked stupid, but I figured I might get it on Netflix once, for the eye candy, if nothing else. Seems the main actors are on the high school swimteam...how lucky for us.

I kept switching back and forth, and before I went to bed, I managed to catch the best parts of the movie. See below:






Them boys got them some DAMN fine torsos, don't they? And ya know, the director had them running around shirtless or nearly naked quite a bit. There were a lot of gratuitous hot sweaty chest shots: talking on the phone in bed, shirtless ansd sweaty from a nightmare; watching a fight in the lockerroom, posing shirtless ans sweaty from the steam from the showers; playing fooseball in a tigh white wifebeater, sweating from the playing of fooseball....schweet!

I think the movie would have been better had I muted it, cause thier acting skills were....well, let's just say I don't believe the casting directors chose them for thier acting abilities.

NOT that I'm complaining mind you! Nope, not complaining at all. Waiting for sequel, am I.

POLT Listening to "Block Rockin Beats" by the Chemical Brothers

You missed? How the hell does someone miss an aircraft carrier? - Firehawk, WWIII #1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah the acting is definitely not spectacular in that movie, but I own it anyway. :P