Sunday, June 22, 2008

Corridors with olympic torches and mona lisa portraits...

Take this for what it's worth, but I saw online where a "prestigious" accounting firm used some formula to predict which countries will get the msot medals at the Olympics. And the Top 10 are as follows:

China - 88
USA - 87
Russia - 79
Germany - 43
Australia - 41
Japan - 34
France - 30
Italy - 29
Britain - 28
South Korea -27

South Korea?? They're in the top ten? I wouldn't have thought they'd be there. Maybe...Canada, or India, or Spain, or Sweden, or Mexico, some other hugely populated, or technologically advanced country. But South Korea? Oh well, I guess we'll find out in a few weeks.

Frankly, as long as I get to see Micheal Phelps in a Speedo (and not one of the those stupid cover-too-much body suits) I won't care about the medal count in the least.





























Again, for what it's worth, in 2004, the top medal getters were USA - 102, Russia - 92 and China - 63.

POLT Listening to "Godzilla" by Blue Oyster Cult

In every class there's at least one guy who's so good looking it hurts. - Kevin Doyle, The Year Of Ice

1 comment:

SORTof BLOG said...

I'm not gay, but I am an ex-swimmer. And when I see Phelps, I get all hot and bothered. The guy is amazing!