Thursday, June 19, 2008

One of these things just doesn't belong here, and look...

On my way to work recently I was listening to Mancow In The Morning, and heard some lunacy about how the 911 memorial in PA is actually a Muslim creasant honoring the hijackers. Yeah, I laughed at that too. But that's not the point of the post.

They mentioned some website you could go to where you could see the 'obvious' Muslim creasant. So i went there, and what I saw was a half circle design around the crater caused by the plane. I guess people see in it whatever their politcal paranoia and only-in-their-heads conspiracy theories allow them to see. This too, though, is not the point of the post.

When I typed in the website, I typed it in incorrectly and was taken to one of those generic "there is not site by that name" sites. But they had listed some helpful close approxiamtions to what i might have been looking for:

Related Searches
Pennsylvania 911 Memorial
911 Memorial Site Pennsylvania
Make My Dick Bigger
Iranian Girl
Iranian Women
Cresentofbetrayal
Saddam Execution
War In Iraq
Flight


Anyone else feel like singing that old Sesame Street song "One of these things is not like the others, one of these things do not belong"?

What the HELL does "Make My Dick Bigger" have anything to do with the other things listed there? I mean Flight is only tangentally close, cause there was a plane involved. But "Make My Dick Bigger"??? Maybe that's the most requested question this place gets, so they just tack it onto ALL of their inquiries?

I sure don't know, but it gave me a heck of a laugh.

POLT Listening to "Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2 Oil: 132.42 (-3.78); Gas: 4.00 (-)

I hope that donkey doesn't have a heiney troll. - Elias, Clerks II

1 comment:

tornwordo said...

That cracked me up.