Sunday, June 08, 2008

Me, myself and i, it's all about me...

I've been tagger by Bunny, and I'm never one to turn down a challenge (or the opportunity to talk about myself), so here we go:

1. What was I doing ten years ago?
Well, working in the job I have now, living in the apartment I'm living in now, with no stead boyfriend, but plenty of fuck-buddies, just like now. Am I content or in a rut?

2. What are five things on my list to do today?
I don't make lists, and I sure as hell don't make to-do lists. But I give you five things I'll need to do today: eat, poop, get to sleep early, post to my blog, and pay some bills. I've done three, guess which two I have yet to do.


3. Snacks I enjoy?
Asian twinkies with hairthings? I LOVE strawberries. Yogurt's good too. Popcorn is always nice. And various and sundry chocolate bars...depending on which various and sundry taste I'm desiring.

4. Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire?
Spend my money! More specifically, buy mom whatever she wanted, spread some of the money around to relatives and close friends, and then travel my ass off!!!

5. Three of my bad habits?
Procrastination. Sleep too late in the morning. Drinking too much Pepsi.


6. Five places I have lived?
My parents house in Waynesboro.

The room I rented from a family during college in Shippensburg.
The apartment I shared with the hippie freak during college in Shippensburg.
The apartment I've been in for 11 years.
And that's it....I've only lived four places, not five.

7. Five jobs I’ve had?
Pizza delivery man.

Drug store clerk.
Drug store supervisor.
Book store clerk.
My current job.

8. How did you name your blog?
My nickname for years among some people, has been Polt. I wanted to name it Polt's Place, but that was taken. So i got to thinking about something similar to a Place. I wanted my blog to reflect the fabulousity that IS me, and a Palace is close in spelling to Place, and yet so much MORE fabulous, so Polt's Palace it was.

I don't really do the tagging thing myself, but if anyone wants to do this meme, consider yourself tagged by me and do so!

POLT Listening to "Try All You Want" by Electronic

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like bananas.

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Thanks for playing?

I've always been curious: how did the Polt nickname come about?

So glad there was a comma between eat and poop.