Thursday, June 26, 2008

It has to be three years, since we last seen each other...

I can NOT believe I missed the third anniversary of the Palace! Back on the 23rd of June, the Palace turned THREE Years Old! Who'd thunk it?


I surely didn't, as evidenced by the crappy little post that was my first ever blog post. Read it here.


Three years...wow.....


Thanks for reading, kids. Whether you've been here from the beginning or whether you just started reading this week, thanks a bunch. I blog for my own enjoyment, but the comments and responses I get keep me going. Knowing that anyone would want to read the stuff I post, especially for three years...well, how humbling is that?


Thanks, kids!


POLT Listening to "I Feel Love" by Donna Summer

Nothing Saddam Hussein has done has convinced me - I'm confident the Secretary of Defense - that he is the kind of fellow that is willing to forego weapons of mass destruction, is willing to be a peaceful neighbor, that is - will homoe the people - the Iraqi people of all stripes, will - values human life. - George W. Bush

5 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

Congratulations on your 3rd bloggerversary! I can't recall how I stumbled on the Palace but I have enjoyed my daily visits over the past two years :)

Ms SD

tornwordo said...

Congrats and Happy Happy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 3rd anniversary of your blog.

It's funny, 2005 seems to be the year of the blog explosion. My first blog post was on 12/17/2005.

Hard to believe it's been almost three years.

Anonymous said...

You've got a great blog here Polt, keep it up. and crngrats on three years!

Onanite

Anonymous said...

Three years is a long time for a blog. Seems most burn out after a year or two. My original started in 2004 and only last about 6 months. Took me a while to get back to it.