Saturday, June 21, 2008

Okay then check the tan line, make your body shape...

You're at the beach. The weather's beautiful, clear skies, bright sun, cooling breeze blowing off the ocean, primo spot on the beach, and no sand in any part of your anatomy it's not supposed to be in.

You're got the blanket you're laying on. You're got your sunscreen on (can't be too careful). And you're got your iPod for some choice tunes.

And then fall asleep. Just pray none of your friends have cameras with them to commemorate the occasion for all eternity.



POLT Listening to "Flounders Mashups" on DC101

U;n tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch - okay. - Madonna

1 comment:

Stephen R. said...

Okay, that is hilarious!!

I once went to the beach alone, put on my sunscreen, and missed a huge portion on my back. There was a white patch that was basically the shape of my hand. You could make out the fingers and everything. I was mortified.