Sunday, June 01, 2008

Take life easy, work out in the yard...

Today, I spent a good portion of the day over at mom's. Once, when I went to take the dog out, I noticed the sexy hunky neighbor across the street was mowing the grass. Last year, I saw him then, and got some photos that I posted here. And what was good last year, is good for this year...and he is PLENTY good!





After the photos, I remembered that I have video capability on this camera, so being the voyeuristic perv that I am, I filmed him.





I know, I know...it is a bit creepy and stalker-ish, but c'mon, seriously, if you look like that and are outside in public, how can expect people to NOT gawk?

POLT Listening to "Into The Groove" by Madonna

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

4 comments:

Bunny said...

if you look like that and are outside in public, how can expect people to NOT gawk?

Exactly! (And share with their pervy friends . . . )

Anonymous said...

better hope he never sees your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Perhaps he could use some iced tea? It's only being neighborly.

Anonymous said...

Gah, he is very nice to watch. Lucky you.