Monday, June 30, 2008

You're wantin' my body, I don't mind (Part 153)...

MONDAY'S HOT SHIRTLESS GUY PHOTOS

This week's theme: Atheletes! We got a little something for every fan.

Baseball
Basketball
Boxing
Cricket
Cycling
Diving
Fencing (Sweet hairthing too!)
Football
Golf
Gymnastics
Judo
Lacrosse
Skateboarding
Snowboarding
Surfing
Swimming
Tennis
Track
Volleyball
Weight-lifting
Wrestling
Ultimate Fighting!

Pick your pleasure.

POLT Listening to "Death And All His Friends" by Coldplay

Stress is when you wake up screaming only to realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.

3 comments:

Bunny said...

What - no hockey?!

Polt said...

Ya know, I TRIED to get a hockey photo, but all I could get was either guys fully outfitted, or guys sorta outfitted but showing....um, thier sticks and pucks. Nothing really with just a shirtless guy. So no hockey, sorry.

HUGS...

Anonymous said...

Diving: I could dive into that!