Thursday, June 19, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 114)...

Once more, it's time for...



As I've posted about on here before, Saturday was the Capitol Gay Pride Parade in Washington DC. I went with four of my friends. The people, groups, politicians, floats, etc, all in the parade throw many things out the people watching it: gum, candy, condoms, stickers, wristbands, whistles, rubber bouncing balls, trial size packs of lube, etc. But the thing they throw the most of is beads. Like a Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans....although showing your tits is not required to get the beads...more's the pity, depending on how cute the guy standing next to you is.

At any rate, this year, I had along another young cute (infortunately straight) twinkie boy. I had Johnnie with me for a few years, he was aged 16-20 during those years. And the gays LOVE throwing beads at cute young twinkie boys. This year, I had Konrad: twenty, blonde, cute and British (although I suppose the people in the parade had no way of knowing that little fact). So, due to his presence, there were more beads, and other things, lofted in our direction than in the past several years.

On the way home, we took tally of who got the most beads, and I think Konrad had somewhere in the neighborhood of 16 or 18 strands. Way more than the rest of us. But the lowest number we had was still like 7 strands. There were plenty of beads, and other things, coming our way so that we all shared in the spoils.

And that's what I'm posting here, a photo of me with my 2008 Captiol DC GAy Pride Parade beads!



You'll note the preponderance of purple beads...I traded (or cheated...or stole) those strands of that particular color...of course. Although I did have a strand of every color except red. Don't know what was up with that.

Anyways, to see what other people posted today, go visit Os.

POLT Listening to "Hard To Be" by Audioslave

I am not gay, although I wish I were, just to piss off the homophobes. - Kurt Cobain

11 comments:

Ashly Star said...

Very cool Polt. Happy HNT!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

So...he was like your bead wing-man then? :)

Happy HNT!

Mariposa said...

I love them...!!!

HHNT!

Bunny said...

Very nice! You have great skin - nice and clear, very smooth looking . . .

Okay, sorry, I'm back - I drifted off for a moment there.

HHNT!

JW said...

Nothing at all wrong with purple :)

Glad you enjoyed the parade - the ones I've been to (as a spectator rather than a participant) have been a barrel of laughs.

Happy HNT!

Ryan said...

hey polt long time no comment haha hhnt looking good as always!

Greg and Sheryl said...

Glad you had such a great time. Happy HNT!

MarcelloNYC said...

I love them! I will be going to The NYC Pride Parade.

Ciao,
M.

- said...

Happy

"I LUV this & U wear them well & why not red? Yah that's odd ...hmmmm"

HNT 2 U ; )

Jason said...

I'm with Kurt on that one and interesting about the parade.. I have been to the Toronto ones.. quite a riot.. one year I met a girl there... and we ended up dating for awhile.. no how weird is that! Anyway nice beads very mardi gras

Vixen said...

I'm loving the beads ;)