Saturday, June 07, 2008

She likes it hot, she likes it humid, she likes my cake and she's not stupid...

Jesus, Mary AND Joseph, it's hot! And the humidity...ARGH! There was so much moisture in the air, when I walked over to mom's after work, it felt like I was swimming through the air. This is what awaited me when I got in my car today after work at 4:00 in the afternoon.



Weather like this feels like I'm wrapped in Satan's jockstrap after he's taken a jog through the steamiest parts of Hell. And yeah, I enjoy this weather just about as much as I would being that particular situation.

POLT Listening to "Flounders Mashups" on DC101online

That we are 'to stand by the president, right or wrong' is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. - Theodore Roosevelt, Republican president

4 comments:

dave491 said...

It's beautiful so far today, but Friday was hideously hot and humid here in Central Ohio. 95 with air that you could scoop with a spoon. :-P

Bunny said...

I HATE this hot, humid weather too. How will I ever survive moving to South Carolina?

Do you have AC in your apartment? I have a couple window AC units, but not central air. At least any house we buy in SC will likely have central AC.

Polt said...

I do have an ac unit, and several really good fans. I really only need the fans, unless it gets really humid, as it has been. Then I need the ac to take that away.

HUGS...

Anonymous said...

We hit 91F yesterday with 69% humidity, today it's 89F with 51% humidity.

I love the hot weather. It's like my body just electrifies with the hot weather.

I stepped out of the house yesterday and it was like stepping into a sauna. Oh yeah!