Thursday, June 12, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 113)...

Once more, one and all, it's time for....


On the Memorial Day holiday a few weeks back, my family gathered together as they usually do during the summer holidays. My lil cousin Cam was there as well. Cam happily told anyone who would listen that he was now three years old.

My town has a Memorial Day parade as well. Cam was there with us. As I was holding him once, I decided to get some photos. I tried to get him to say cheese, which he wouldn't. But when I said "Say chesse-BURGER!" he did. I had to take a few photos to get one of us both saying it, but the result is below.


(I think I was onto the burger part while he was still saying cheese...)

I ask you, what's cuter than a three year old saying cheeseburger?

To see what other people posted, go visit OS.

POLT Listening to "Die Another Day" by Madonna

Women will never understand the Three Stooges.

13 comments:

MarcelloNYC said...

That is adorable.

HHNT!

LushlyMe said...

You got me there! HHNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

Cute shot. My best your way.

The Covert Lover said...

So cute!

Vixen said...

Ah *CUTE*. Omgoodness!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Sooo very cute! *melts*

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

If 'cheese' doesn't work for us we use 'monkey'.

Good looking chap there! HHNT!

Bunny said...

"What's cuter than a three year old saying cheeseburger?"

A 3-year-old saying cheeseburger with his Cousin Polt!

HHNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

That's a great pic - of you both. Happy HNT.

Baby said...

Love that pic - Happy HNT!!!!

JW said...

Cute cousin ... I had a son like that once and then he grew up ;-)

HHNT to you!

Anonymous said...

He sure is a cute little guy....... Cam too.

Onanite

S said...

Oh thats so cute! HHNT Polty and Cam.