Thursday, July 02, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 183)..

Chapter 7, Page 1...

Welcome to July.  I had trouble getting up in the morning, so I got to work a bit late.  Work was a bit boring.  I mean, I had work to do and I got it done, but it was boring work, and I was bored doing it.  But it got done.

When I got home I hung out here doing not too much.  Mom came by for a walk, and we talked for a bit.  She was still stressing about the house, saying, once again, "I can't pay for two houses."  But I keep telling her she wont HAVE to do that.  I reminded her it's only been listed for two weeks!  She reminded me her aunt's house sold in three weeks.  I reminded HER of a coworker whose house has been on the market since August of last year!  So it's all relative.

Anyway, after she left, I did little other than the normal: tv, online, read, etc.

I went to bed a bit earlier than I have the last two nights, and to sleep early as well, both in hope I could get up tomorrow early.  Or at least on what used to be considered normal time.

POLT

No comments: