Friday, July 27, 2007

Been a gardener that cared a lot...

My landlord has this small local company take care of grounds maintenance on this property. the shovel and plow snow in the winter, and cut grass the rest of the year. And over the summer, they hire these cute, tanned, nicely defined high school and college boys to do that grass cutting. And they show up, over the summer, every Monday, which, incidently, is the same day I have off work. So I frequently get to enjoy the sights. This is what I saw last Monday.



*SIGH*....if only they could do it in shorts and without a shirt....

POLT

At least HE smells mice, not so porcine. - Black Canary, Birds Of Prey #88

2 comments:

exile said...

i did it in shorts, but i had a shirt on (i wanted to acctually get paid for the day's work)

Anonymous said...

I think I'll start a lawn care business let me see: Wanted young men between 18 and 24. Must be buff and willing to wear the required uniform which will be; Visor, Sunglasses, Cowboy boots and Assless chaps (no other clothing permitted) Oh and able to use a weed eater.