Sunday, July 08, 2007

Time goes by so slowly...

Okay, see the post immediate below first. then come back up here. go ahead, I'll wait.

Okay, welcome back.

Now here is Madge doing Hung up. the dancers are much more appropriately attired. The set is a bit less purple. The singing's a bit better.



I know, she may not have the best voice anymore (she's almost 50!), but say what you will about her, she DOES know how to put on a show. I was exhuberant and both concerts of hers I saw. And I can't wait to attend another one!

Oh, stop rolling your eyes, if an old queen like me can't blather on about one of the gay icons from younger years, there's something wrong with the world!

POLT

Like segregation and other major social issues perpetuated by ignorance, we make the most progress on gay rights simply by the passage of generations. - Lawn Griffiths

No comments: