Sunday, July 01, 2007

Thunderclouds sound, Ants scatter to high ground...

Found this on Bill In Exile, who presumably got it from Rude Pundit.

"You could be standing neck deep in a shit filled sewer, covered with syphilis sores and shoving a crucifix up your ass, and you'd still have the moral high ground over Ann Coulter."

So true, my friends, so true.

POLT

"You're not going to spoil my good time for me." "Oh, sir, I think we both know from experience that's not true." - Mrs. Landingham, The West Wing

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a great quote and so true...

Onanite
(Mark)

Truthspew said...

I think I want to do a book of the quotations I've found on the web. Some of these are just too good.

Anonymous said...

Syphilis? Crucifix? Ass?...Oh My!!!

Fairy Godfather.

Anonymous said...

Remember Larraine Newman from SNL? If she was Raped by satan, the spawn would be Ann Coulter.