Thursday, July 19, 2007

Worldwide and real webbed...

Yesterday, I, for the first time, saw man with webbed toes. He showed them to me. The big toe and the 2nd toe were perfectly normal, open all the way down to the third knuckle. The 2nd and 3rd toes were open only to the first top knuckle. The 3rd and 4th, and 4th and 5th toes were open only to the second middle knuckle.

I said he must have a problem picking things up with his feet. He said he just uses the big toe. I asked about his hands, and he splayed his fingers apart, showing the were normal. He said he's an excellent swimmer, like Aquaman, without the whole talking to fish thing.



Strange, but funny.

POLT

Give it a week, you'll be cursing like a German prostitute. - Starfire, The Outsiders #29

2 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

I am wondering what conversation you were having that led to a man showing you his toes??

With my disliking for feet, web toes would really be too much!

Ms SD

Anonymous said...

I was wondering the same thing Duet. What would make the guy show you his toes?