Saturday, July 07, 2007

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now...

Now this means absolutely NOTHING to me...


Find out which Transformer you are at LiquidGeneration!


but I'm certain Craiggers is now orgasming in anticipation of taking this quiz himself (unless he's already taken it [which knowing him, he probably has]). Course, Ghostie, Phoenix, probably Mr. David Parispeking and maybe even Gilligan might be intersted in this as well. So have it kids....I have no idea who or what a Red Alert is. but that's okay, cause I really don't care.

POLT

For someone who has few qualms about sending other people to thier deaths, Dick Cheney doesn't seem to have much interested in the activity himself. - Tim Rowland, May 15, 2005

2 comments:

exile said...

to nerd it up a bit, red alert is an ambulance who is the autobot doctor (a good guy)

as for me, i'm soundwave... i have robots in the form of cassets in my chest! (i'm so 80's)

Anonymous said...

gay boy say what??

Fairy Godfather.