Thursday, July 26, 2007

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 73)...

Once more, it's time for....



Next weekend, if all works out, Freddie will be here! Whoo-Hooo! I haven't seen him since early May. And being with him will certainly lift my spirits, (see yesterdays posts, if you want to know what I'm talking about.) God, I miss the lil bugger. At any rate, in anticipation of his arrival, I'm posting a photos from last fall. One weekend that Freddie was down, and we were cuddling in bed, I had the camera next to the bed, and we took some photos. this is one of the few I can post here.



Never has a week and a half seemed so long......

POLT

Drugged, heartbreakingly beautiful boys danced to enourmous radios on the corner. - Jon, Home At The End Of The World

16 comments:

Regal said...

Happy HNT!

Bunny said...

Wonderful picture! You both look so happy, it's fabulous. HHNT!

m_o_o_nspells said...

Ooooh, is it getting warm in here?! Hot stuff sweetie and I'm so happy for you that you're finally going to get to see your honey in person again! Give him a squeeze for me! ;o)
HHNT!

Sexy Duet said...

A visit from Freddie sounds like just what you need right now - I hope the week passes quickly for you. Happy HNT!

Ms SD

Cosima said...

Uuh, ear nibbles ... I am getting goose bumps just from looking at your pic.

Happy HNT!

Vixen said...

That's a GREAT shot! That gives me goose bumps too, I love having that done.

happyHNT!

Anonymous said...

Good for you. I'm sure it will be a great visit. HHNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

Nothing like a visit from a lover to raise the spirits (and many other things besides. HHNT

Moosekahl said...

I love the little grin on Freddie's face. Have a great weekend! Happy HNT

Snow White said...

Hugs!!!

24crayons said...

This reminds me of sex... a lot! Very cute, loving and hot...

HHNT!

Doug said...

That's an awesome picture!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute ..... Love

Onanite

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will give Freddie all you've got. He'll need some time away after you're through with him. don't worry he'll come back for more.

Anonymous said...

I love goooey photos of guys in love! More than anything.
Hope it's a great weekend.
My fere and I celebrated our 7th anniversary the other day. Very good stuff indeed. Swim deeply into the waters of joy!

exile said...

you're on the same visit plan as hella and I

good luck you crazy kids