Friday, July 13, 2007

When I was twelve at summer camp...

12 for 12, July 2007

Someone online, last month, I saw this thing were people took 12 photos of thier day on the 12th of the month, and then posted it online. Unfortunately, since I can't remember where I saw it, I can't direct any of you to it. However, I can show you my 12 of 12:


6:00 AM
This is me up WAY too early, posting my HNT photo for the week. And not being entirely awake hile doing so. You can see how unsteady I was holding the camera by how blurry the photo is. I went back to bed and rest the alarm.



6:45 AM
The alarm is going off...and you can see my reaction to it doing so.



7:50 AM
Driving to work, stopped at a stop light (or at least it WAS red right before I took the photo)



1:25 PM
At work, this is the lovely scenic view from my desk.



4:40 PM
After work, I went to hang out in Borders until Phoenix got off work and called me. When he did, we finally decided on a place to eat dinner: Ruby Tuesdays.



5:10 PM
I-81, driving south. I have left Borders behind and will drive to the next exit to get off where Ruby Tuesdays is at.



5:30 PM
I always have to wash my hands before i eat, and after doing so, I took this photo of the bathroom at Ruby Tuesdays. Luckily, I was the only one in there at the time.



6:20 PM
Afterwards, we went to the Prime Outlets in town because I have for MONTHS been looking for an ice crusher, and a lady I work with said she got one there. She didn't know the name of the store, but it was near Black&Decker. We had no trouble finding the store OR the ice crusher within! So now i can FINALLY have crushed ICE with my sodas!!!!! YAY!



6:50 PM
Following that, we decided to go to Target. Phoenix needed to get some Doritos or Tostitos or something for Mrs. Phoenix, The Warden. All night, i had been trying to catch him in a photo, and he just kept duckin out of the way. Well here, I caught him coming around a corner and it was too late! He was captured!



7:30 PM
This is the road I drive home on. Actually, I drive on it twice a day, once to work and once on the way back. And this streatch is great, cause its nice and open, as you can see, and is great for passing the old farts that clog the roadways around here!



9:30 PM
After a shower, I got into bed and read some comic books. Love reading. Love the comic books even more!



10:15 PM
Even though the flash is too bright, I can assure you this is a call from Freddie. And this is how I ended my night, like end most, talking to and saying goodnight to my sweetie. And then I turn out the light and go to sleep.


POLT

It's pretty damn funny playing a first person shooter game on a 56" widescreen with five slightly intoxicated, developmentally arrested man-children. With surround sound! - Mister Jinxy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed seeing a day in the life of Polt in pictures. The view from your desk at work is only slightly depressing. Phoenix is cute too bad he is to afraid of the warden to try his gay side. LOL.

exile said...

ok, with all comics you have and read, tell me you read Johhny The Homicidal maniac

Sexy Duet said...

What a great idea, funny how the drive someone else takes to work can be interesting.

I might have to give this a try next month.

Ms SD