Friday, July 20, 2007

Like "glorious", "glamorous" and that old standby "amorous"...

Today was a GLORIOUS day. 82 degrees, no humidity to speak over, white clouds in the sky, but not overcast, sunny. Just as a summer day in late July SHOULD be. On the way home from work, I was thinking off all the things i was going to do: take a walk, or change my bedsheets, or sit on the balcony and read a book, or take the car to the car wash. My options were unlimited as the day!

i got home, and turned on the tv. I thought I'd sit and watch some TV for a bit. After about 20 minutes, I fell asleep, only to wake up about 8:00pm.

What a way to spend a GLORIOUS day.

POLT

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her shit.

2 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

Today was the first sunny day we have had for ages and Mr SD slept in until 3.30pm - obviously he thinks its the best way to spend a glorious day too.

Ms SD

Truthspew said...

We're in our muggy and hot time of year in RI. Mid 80's, humid as all hell. Then a thunderstorm rolls in cools it off a bit but an hour later it's muggy again and getting warmer.

However, I have been thankful for the relatively cloudless nights we've had. Excellent for stargazing.