Monday, July 30, 2007

So excited about the carnival's arrival...

This weekend, Freddie will be here! Whoo-Hoo! first time since May. I miss the lil bugger. He leaves tomorrow (or Wednesday, depending on how long it takes him to pack. And when he packs, he PACKS! He'll bring enough for an entire platooon, I'm sure. but I digress...) and go to his college friends house. She lives about two hours from me.

Visiting her is the excuse he's using for the trip. (*SIGH* the trials and tribulations of being a 39 year old dating a 19 year old, semi-closeted, still living at home with his parents college student.) His parents think he's spending the entire time with his friend. On Friday, though, he'll leave and come visit me. And he'll be here until I think Monday or Tuesdays, when he returns to his friends house. And then i think he'll hang there for a few more days until returning home. It'll be a short visit for us, but one we are both looking forward to. I do miss the lil guy.

Oh, and one other thing, a few weeks back, AG was down at the Charlestown Racetrack in Charlestown West Virginia. She called me to tell me the race that was just starting had a horse in it called 'Fast Freddy', so she put two bucks on him. Unfortunately, Fast Freddy wasn't apparently very fast, cause he came in fourth. She didn't win anything. But she had fun yelling for him.

POLT

What's the point of having an Internet connection if you're not going to look up crazy fucked up sexual things you would never do in your life? - Randal, Clerks II

2 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

I hope the countdown passes quickly and you have a fantastic weekend together.

Ms SD

Ag said...

Your Freddie will be here this weekend and Andrew will be at my place Sat Sun and Mon so I guess the house is going to be very noisy.

Its going to be a fun weekend for all!!!!