Monday, July 30, 2007

We made garland crowns in hiding...

Well, today, I got my crown.


No, silly, the permanent crown for my tooth.


the worst part of the whole thing was that I had to wait an hour in the waiting room. With two girls about 12, flipping through, commenting on and giggling about several Soap Opera Digests. I was in and out of the chair in like ten minutes. And that includes the time it took for the novocaine to take effect.

And everything is apparently fine with the tooth. Oh, and it cost less than expected. They quoted me $155. It cost $113. Of course, she said since my insurance changed she has to send it off to the new insurance. But she'll send me a bill if there's any difference. Having just seen "Sicko", I'm pretty sure the insurance company is gonna try to dick me around and not pay for it. Typical.

Afterwards, i went to pay my car insurance. And cute lil Ben was sitting at the counter inside the door. he took my payment. He was a sweet little thing, apparently working there over the summer between college terms. I coulda taught him a few things he'd never learn in college, let me tell ya.

Anyways, now that all the excitement is over for the day, I have to return to the mundanities of a Monday: laundry. Oh tedious repetative chore, thy name IS laundry!

POLT

Is this a laundry line? Do we think that's appropriate in the living room? - Thom, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

No comments: