Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'll probably go there after work...

After work, I didn't want to come home. Not that there was anything bad here, but I just had this feeling in my mind I should do something else. So i went to the Outlets nearby. I thought I'd check out the Fat Man's Store (it's actually called Casual Big And Tall, but since it's the only place I can get clothes off the rack, I just call it the Fat Man's Store). I didn't plan on buying anything, but I thought I'd see what they had and then when I got one of the periodic coupons they mail me, I'd go get some stuff.

It was a pleasant walk through the outlets to the store. And i wandered a bit inside. And then I found the following two things, one right after another!


Yeah, I FINALLY have a Superman T-shirt! I've wanted one forEVER, and no one ever has them in my size, but FINALLY, I got one! And I HAD to get it right then and there, not wait, cause if I waited, it might be gone. And I've been needing a belt, and here was one, brown on one side, black on the other! And I didn't want to wait either, in case they were sold out when I went looking. Although after doing this, I figured I better get out of the store, in case I found something ELSE I HAD to get. Together they cost me like $50, which IS a lot, BUT come ON, it's a SUPERMAN t-shirt! That fits me!

Anyway, after this, i was driving through town, and came upon try-outs for a local high school football team.





Well, you KNEW i was gonna stop, I mean, come ON, hot, sweaty mens, in shorts, and wifebeaters, running around, and being all macho and shit. How could I NOT stop???

When i finally got home, I found that my meds had FINALLY arrived. I've been having issues getting them, since they changed our insurance July 1st. I was totally out of two of them, and jsut used the last ones of another yesterday. But now I have them all.


i know, I know, it's a lot. But no, they aren't ALL individuals meds. Four of the bottles have the same med in it, I just have to take that many of them. the other three have seperate pills in them. But at least now i can back in my pill regime. Whoo-pee.

POLT Oil: 77.99 (+1.23); Gas: 2.84 (-.01)

Look, you twinkie bitch, you're the one who threw our weed out the window, so we're going to Princeton! - Kumar, Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be good...they're underage ;)

Sexy Duet said...

Yay for the Superman tshirt! Mr SD just filled his scripts today too, he has been without some of his pills for nearly a month and it has been showing in his mood - hopefully it will improve some now.

Ms SD

Anonymous said...

You need to find a Jimmy Olsen T-Shirt for Freddie.
Isn't it a shame you couldn't follow them into the locker room? I'm sure they needed someone to scrub their backs. (Just the 18 year olds of course)

Enyo said...

I much prefer the coaches to the players...but to each his own ;) and grats on the superman t-shirt.

Great TMI answers btw :)

Anonymous said...

wow a superman shirt for the full figured guy ..... COOL.

So what are all your pills for AIDS?

Onanite

Polt said...

diabetes, Onanite. I refuse to do insulin shots, so instead, I ingest a pharmacy worth of pills.

HUGS..