Tuesday, July 17, 2007

House all to myself - it was my birthday present...

See that purple block up above with the countdown on it? That's the countdown to my birthday (obviously). It's my 40th (ugh) birthday, and some of you out there might be wanting to get me something for my birthday, but not really having a good idea what to get.

May I suggest something similar to this...



Although maybe tad older, like in the 'admitted without a parent or guardian' range. Anyone who does will instantly become my new bestest friend!

POLT Oil: 74.20 (+.26); Gas: 2.95 (-.01)

How 3000 years ago someone built armor to withstand having a whale dropped on it from a mile up remains to be seen. - Batman, JLA #66

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since you like Science Fiction might I recommend a little known author: Ruby Moon-Houldson Look her up on Amazon. She has written several Sci-Fi books and has become friends with Leonard Nimoy. Guardians of an Immortal Soul is one of her best so far. Oh by the by she is married to my cousin.