Saturday, July 28, 2007

Young man, young man...

I shouldn't, but what the hell...it's my blog and I want to.



5 young foreign men in thier underwear dancing to YMCA.

The only I'll add is my sense of symmetry would require me to switch one of the guys on the left, with one of the guys on the right. That way, we'd have a pair of white boxers and a pair of colored boxers on each side.

Why yes, I AM a freak, thanks for noticing.

POLT

Is this a time travel thing? Cause I HATE time travel things. - Jessica Jones, Young Avengers #2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys were quite entertaining despite the cackling and talking and offbeat clapping in the background.

Anonymous said...

Funny.... The Village People span all countries and time itself. Good flick.

Anonymous said...

Brought to you by Sanjaya Productions Ltd.

Fairy Godfather.