Thursday, July 05, 2007

I don't feel like dancing....

Having a bad day? Watch this, and TRY not to smile.



God, he's so cute. He's got THE most perfect set of teeth this side of the Osmonds. Looks sxy in a wife-beater AND a tuvb. And he certainly looks like he's having fun. And he dances even gayer than I do!!! I KNOW! How crazy is that??? Geez, if we could bottle him and sell him, we'd make a mint, eh?

POLT Oil:71.88 (+.47); Gas: 2.89 (-)

She's the kind of girl who you could have an intellectual conversation with...or just slap your dick against her cheek.

2 comments:

LadyXandria said...

Meh... I liked the other dancing guy better. This one does have some great looking teeth though, but what's up with the freaky faces LOL.

OMG, today's quote is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Matthew is a sweety. He didn't know all the lyrics but who cares? When he's in the tub, Hell yeah! that's what I'm talking about!