Thursday, July 19, 2007

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 67)...

Time once more for....



So a few weeks ago, I cleaned my bathroom. You can read about it here. Considering the condition of the sink and more importantly, the toilet, there was no WAY I was gonna touch either with my bare skin. I went to the Dollar Store beforehand for some rubber gloves. I had gotten them there before, but they only ever had size Large, which is frankly too small for me. I ripped as many pairs of gloves getting them on as gloves that I actually managed to get on.

This trip, though, I made a fortuitous discovery. They had size XL gloves!!! And they were the specially made cleaning gloves, not the generic rubber gloves. Only problem was....they were bright orange. And they had a 'pleasant orange scent'. But that didn't distract me. They could have been green with black polka dots, if they kept my flesh from touching the dirty porcelain, they were good for me! And here they are!



The darkness is the result of me holding the camera between my chin and my chest, and obscuring some of the flash. but you can still see the gloves. be kinda hard to miss them, actually, being all orange and orange-scenty and all.

If you want to see what others put up for HNT, click HERE and check 'em out!

POLT

When the president and his idealogues get an idea into thier heads, they view any facts to the contrary as evidence of hostility and disloyalty. - Charley Reese, Dec 30, 2004

13 comments:

SignGurl said...

This makes me laugh! I love the orange gloves.


Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

Snow White said...

Orange is one of my favorite colors! Love the gloves... and your blog! Happy HNT!

Bunny said...

Kind of a warning glow there! Glad you have a clean bathroom now! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Odd they had orange scent though, I imagine someone in marketing at the ole glove producing company thought. "Hey, here's and idea, since we make our gloves orange, lets have them smell slightly like oranges!"

Someone give that guy a raise! Ha!

Happy HNT

Vixen said...

Orange scented? Huh. I *always* wear rubber gloves to clean or do dishes. But mine are never scented. I've been missing out!

happyHNT! :)

tkkerouac said...

wHAT WILL THEY THINK OF NEXT???
happy hnt!

Lapis Ruber said...

Do they glow in the dark too? HHNT

lime said...

i have some orange gloves i use when i tie dye but mine don't SMELL orange. i'm jealous. lol

HHNT

oldfashionmomma said...

orange scented? does that mean anything you touch will smell like oranges hehehe

happy hnt

h said...

You should try finding Spanking Gloves in XL sometime. I've YET to find a pair that fits.

Happy HuNTING

m_o_o_nspells said...

Are they orange to warn of the toxicity of the items they were meant to clean? ;o)
HHNT sweetie...and I ask again, when are you heading up here?

Cosima said...

Lol... I have never heard of scented gloves before, but makes sense.

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

giggling at you balancing the camera between your chin and your chest!

I love Orange!!!