Thursday, July 12, 2007

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 66)...

Well, kids, once more it's time for.....



After the events of yesterday (see the post immediately below this one), I don't really have a lot of energy or inventiveness left. So I'll just grab one I had stored already on the computer.



this one is one of a few I took several months ago. I found a pair of boxers on the floor next to the computer (yeah, it's best not to ask too much about that), and took a bunch of photos with them. A lack of inspiration will do that to ya, dontcha know?

Anyways, if you wanna see what other, perhaps more energetic or inspired or innovative, people did for HNT this week, click the HNT button in my sidebar!

POLT

I am gay! And I've always, always been gay! I was the sperm at the back shouting, "No, don't send me into that big scary cave!" I was the only sperm who had to be chased by the egg! - Howard, Couples

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Where are you from???
HHNT!

Bunny said...

Wow - I think my hubby has those same boxers. Hmmm. No, don't think he's been to PA in the last year . . .
HHNT!

Vixen said...

LOL! Love it.

HappyHNT!

lime said...

hahahaha, what's not to love about this shot. you'rwe wearing boxers on your head and have a funny look on your face. i love it actually.

HHNT

Snow White said...

I think it's a GREAT shot! Hope things are better today. Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! IT'S TALIBAN POLT!!!!!

(you know your phones and everything are gonna be tapped now, but don't worry....I'll send you letters down in gitmo....)

Fairy Godfather.

S said...

Aww Polt, with a day like you had yesterday, you deserve to use an old HNT pic....
I hope pop is gonna be ok, and that today is much better and the bulding doenst still smell like poop! LOL
HHNT

PS Im wearing the pink polka dots robe:D

tkkerouac said...

lol, love plaid. happy hnt!

Blissfully Wed said...

Awesome shot. I've been known to wear the same head gear.

~Him

Lapis Ruber said...

I find that pic a bit scary. Whatever were you going to do next? HHNT

Stealth said...

aww I think this pic is great! Everyone should put boxers on their head...I think i have some like that around here somewhere!

Anonymous said...

Ha, that cracks me up. I'd ask to borrow those for my blog...but like you said...I may not really want to ;) HHNT!

SIMPLY ME said...

You look as cute as always, even with undies on your head, HHNT

rob said...

looks kinda medieval

hhnt