Thursday, July 19, 2007

Standin' there, slutty as could be...


The slutcom litmus test





You are a Slutcom 4, and um... wow. They look at you. They blink. You pounce. Your room is characterized by a "Now Serving" counter above your bed and a "Take a Number" box outside your door. Anyone who enters your lair is required to be irradiated before leaving. We're talking two people in a night, multiple hook-ups each weekend... dirrty.
The slutcom litmus test originated in A Word of Advice.
Take this quiz!



No one's really surprised by this, right?

POLT

Huge deficits. Spending gone kokkie. Congressional staff and support budgets the biggest in history. Pork spending is at an all time high. This federal government is bigger and more bloated than ever! Remember when Republicans used to act liek Republicans? - Prickly City, 2005

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slutcom 1

Fairy Godfather.

Sexy Duet said...

You are a Slutcom 2, also known as the a lil' sleazy level of slutcom. You hook up with people on a semi-regular basis. You may hook up with random people sometimes, especially in a drunken stupor. How far you go will vary widely, but the options are more open and based on the heat of the moment. You hook up more than average, but that's OK.

I thought I would be a 3 at least, I might have to work on that ;)

Ms SD

Doug said...

Yikes, I'm dull. I'm only slutcom 1.

Anonymous said...

Slutcom 4 - I don't think I deserve it though.

Onanite

Anonymous said...

Is anyone surprised that I am a Slutcom 0....that is right, Zero.

And proud of it!