Thursday, July 05, 2007

Undress me, wil I look like a fool (Part 65)...

It's time once more for....



OS gave us a theme this week: Showing how we celebrated July 4th (here in the states) or Canada Day, (dont I wish?) for the Canadians. So I had my camera with me all day. In the morning, my town always had a July4th parade. it started this year at 1030 am. I was curbside with my family at exactly 1030am, and it started raining. It rained periodically on and all for about 15 minutes, and then stopped for the rest of the parade. And while I was kinda humid, the temps were only in the 70's, so despite the rain, it wasn't a bad day for a parade. Not like other years where it was so stinking hot and humid we spent most of the day inside in the a/c. But during the parade I took a picture of myself and this is what I'm posting.



Yeah, that's me. At the July 4th parade. Hair flat and clothes damp for the rain. As an emergency vehicle passes behind me. Lots and lots and lots of fire trucks, ambulances, and police cars. Whoop-pee.

But whatever. I got to see my little cousins, and see a few (there weren't many) nice looking guys out and about. And afterwards, cookout at Mama Polts!!!!!!!

POLT

If you don't know where your heart and lungs ar by 9th grade, you're not gonna have a chance in life. - Goldie Mansir

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love a parade!!
HHNT!

Bunny said...

I love scoping out hot fireman, hot EMTs, and hot police officers - best part of the parade!! Happy Holiday HNT!

Sexy Duet said...

We only have one parade a year, at Christmas, but we always go even though its the same floats year after year.
Happy 4th and Happy HNT!

Ms SD

Snow White said...

Happy HNT! Sorry about the weather... it sucks here, too!

tkkerouac said...

I did a parade for Canada Day too, happy July 4th and HNT!

Vixen said...

It's almost disturbing that there is an amulance behind you, lol.

It's a cute pic of you though :)

HappyHNT!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE a Parade!
HHNT Polt!

Lil Bit said...

Ooooo, I'm jealous... you got to see all the hot men in uniforms! LOL

btw, I am absolutely LOVING that Muse's "Starlight" is playing on my visit. ♥ them so hard.

Also - checked out your Purple Palace... what an excellent idea!! Purple's my fave color, too & truly enjoyed the pix... especially all the hot guys in purple shorts. LOL

HHNT! =)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh Gods but I adore firemen.... HHNT!

SIMPLY ME said...

Your'e so adorable with shades on in the rain...Happy HNT cutie