Monday, July 02, 2007

The fumes aide the pace of my cleaning...

Today, kids, I did something very un-Polt like. Something so against my character, that it even boggles MY mind that I did it. Those that know me personally will likely doubt this. Those that have experienced my apartment in person will likely gasp with disbelief.

I cleaned my bathroom.

Well, parts of my bathroom. The sink and toilet specifically. I know, I know, there are many doubting Thomases among you, so as proof, I took before and after photos!

Prepare yourself. Put down any food or drinks you may be consuming. Make sure the elderly, children, small household pets, and anyone with a delicate constitution are out of the room. These first photos are NOT for the weak at heart...or weak of stomach for that matter. You HAVE been warned!


























Okay, now all those little spots on the sink are just hair. I have to trip my goatee, and naturally i do it at the sink, and it jsut goes....well, everywhere. And to be fair I JUST trimmed it this morning. As for the other stains, well I have to rationale. And as for the spots on the toilet, well I think the less said the better.

Now, quickly moving onto the AFTER photos!


























Yay!!! All sparkley and shiney! And don't go asking when the last time was that I cleaned them, because I have no idea myself. Your guess is as good as mine.

Good thing I'm charming, funny, and sexy as all get out, eh? Cause I'm not gonna win any dates based on my cleaning skills.

POLT

A child's laughter is ther greatest sound in the world. A child's laughter in a cornfield is the creepiest sound in the world! - John Buckler

2 comments:

Truthspew said...

It's all about environment. Our last apartment was for the most part a shithole. So we for the most part treated it as such.

The bathroom was atrocious. Oh not just the dirt, the layout. It was kind of shoehorned in and not done well at all. So we just didn't give a shit.

The landlord was a lying bitch. So when we left I took a gallon of brown paint and just threw it all over the bathroom. Told the landlord to keep the deposit, that she'd need it.

But at this place, well, we like it. If you've every seen my flickr site you'll see why. The bathroom is actually large enough and laid out well enough to swing a cat about. There was some obvious thought that went into it.

As a result we tend to keep it clean.

Sexy Duet said...

I thought your toilet was dirtier than it was, until I realised the marks were actually on my laptop screen, lol. I hate cleaning the bathroom, I usually leave that job for Mr SD.

Ms SD