Tuesday, July 31, 2007

An Utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 53)...

TMI Tuesday

1. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about? Over the top, ALWAYS over the top.
2. Toilet when you are done: everything up, seat down but lid up, everything down? Everything down. If anyone needs to use it, they can open as much as they need. And it prevents anything from inadvertently falling into the water.
3. When was the last time you kissed someone not your significant other? [I am talking about a kiss with some gusto not just a little hello or goodbye peck] A few weeks ago, with a fuckbuddy.
4. Would you rather have you significant other (this can be a hypothetical SO) have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else? [You have to pick one.] Ohmigoodness, OBVIOUSLY have sex with someone else. Sex is just an act, a physical thing. Every animal on earth can have sex. Falling in love is much more emotional and deeper. In face, Freddie and I have a relationship kinda like this now. Because of the distance between us, we can have sex with other people. We both have needs you know. It’s not the way we’d like it to be, but I think it would unrealistic for us to be exclusive and only see each other once or twice a month. This way works for now.
5. If you had $1,000,000 to give away, how would you divide it up? Who and how much? If I had to give it ALL away and not keep any for myself, I’d give an equal amount to my six cousins, which are almost like brothers and sisters to me. I’d buy mom and dad whatever they wanted. Get my grandma something too. I’d give some away to charities, AIDS groups, gay right groups, Alzhiemers group, etc. Give a contribution to my favorite presidential candidate. How much would each of these be? Don’t know. Not so good with numbers, am I, but if it happened I’d figure the proper amounts out.
Bonus (as in optional): Tell us something that very few people know about you. I’m hung like an elephant. NO, no, I kid, I kid! I think very few people know that I really have no secrets, and my life is pretty much an open book. What you see is what you get….not always a good thing I assure you.

POLT

I stopped being afraid of anything the day I held my wife in a sauce pan. - Rick Jones, Exiles #79

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are realy good answers, Polt, you are so real and honest it's refreshing.

Bunny said...

Your #1 is perfect! And your bonus - good for you on having no secrets. You're a rare bird. Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff, Polt... especially the bonus.

Hugs!

Happy TMI.

Anonymous said...

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to keep those good friends in mind when I win my lottery. It's always been sort of a trick trying to figure out which friends would do for me what I would do for them.

Fairy Godfather.