Sunday, July 22, 2007

Defaced, killing with compass...

So, a friend of mine sent me this link to a movie page called the Golden Compass, and I have no idea what it's about. However, I know there's something in the movie called Daemon's, which apparently are like a person's animal familiar, a reflection of thier personality (yeah, just hang on a bit longer, I'm almost to the point). Well, he took this quiz, and his email asked me to answer a few questions to see if his Daemon was actually the right one. When HE answered the questions, he had a monkey. After I had finished, he had a spider....go figure.

So, I took the main quiz myself, and ended up with Mayra, an ermine (?) as my Daemon. As you can see below.



I believe the option exists above for you to answer a few questions and see if my Daemon actually fits me. If you know me (or think you do), andwer the questions. I only had to answer 5 questions for my friend. i already know what I think about myself and which Daemon fits, let's see if I'm close to what other people think!

POLT

Dinah! You are NOT to chase four, armed expert marksmen in an armored limo on foot! - Oracle, Birds Of Prey #87

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did the test with what I think about you and it said you are a Lynx.

Anonymous said...

Ditto to what Ed said

Anonymous said...

I did my own Daemon test and it said I am a Black Widow spider. Maybe that explains why I'm all alone. My name is Raina, a giant black spider. Eight legs and two big Fangs. Look Out I might be scurrying around in the dark, Bwahhhhh!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! you mean I know Polt as well as Freddie does? Uh, I don't think so.

Anonymous said...

i got a mouse named Eumelia. proud, humble, assertive, responsible, and modest.

Bunny said...

The Golden Compass is the first in the His Dark Materials trilogy by Phillip Pullman. These are FABULOUS books, intended for teens and young adults, but very interesting to this old lady. Kinda like a darker, more complex Harry Potter series. They take place in kind of an alternate reality where John Calvin reached a reconciliation with the Catholic Church, became Pope and inflicted his views on the world, and history diverges from that point. It's totally cool.
BTW, my daemon is a crow, Persaon. I am spontaneous, modest, humble, solitary, and inquisitive.

Anonymous said...

That is not an Ermine, it is a Jackal. Right Freddie?

Anonymous said...

Currently, the daemon that's up is a jackal, honestly looks more like a kit fox, but i'm assuming they'd use simpler animals, but i could be wrong. ermine is more like a stoat or a weasel-type thing, so what is currently up is not an ermine. however, it frequently changes when other people take the test, so the image is subject to change.