Friday, May 09, 2008

Keep your numbers mounting (Part 25)...

55 Fiction Fridays

Today, I cheated a bit. I could NOT come up with ANYTHING to write, a complete 55 Fiction Friday writers block. And then, at work, for some inexplicable reason, I found myself humming a song. And as I thought about it, I thought, hey, maybe that's got 55 words in it. And i wrote it down and found out it did.

Flintstones, meet the Flintstones.
They're a modern stone age family.
From the, town of Bedrock,
They're a page right out of history.
Go ride with the family down the street.
Through courtesy of Fred's two feet.
When you're, with the Flintstones
You'll have a yabba-dabba-doo time,
A dabba-doo time.
You'll have a gay old time!


I don't know if these are the accurate words, but they're what I've sung all my life.

POLT Listening to silence Oil: 126.00 (+1.79); Gas: 3.67 (-)

Most of the time when you stick your hand down a guy's pocket you expect to find a wallet, not a cattle prod. - Byron, 9 Dead Gay Guys

1 comment:

G-Man said...

Polt my boy...
Damn fine job!
I do believe that you got all the words correct!
And thanks for playing!

..And YOU have a gay old time this week-end...G