Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 98)...

TMI Tuesdays
These come each week from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. What lines have you used to let someone down gently. I think all the stereotypical ones: "It's me, not you." Course, a few times I've just said, "Thanks. You need help getting up off your knees? I'll seeya around."
2. If I gave you $10K to waste, what would you buy. A trip to Toronto. What I didn't spend getting and staying there, I would DEFINITELY not have any trouble finding ways to spend it there!
3. If I gave you $10K, but you had to spend it all on someone else, what would you buy. I'd get mom whatever she wanted. And whatever is left over, I'd divide between my friends Mark and AJ. I just give them the money, they know best what it's needed for.
4. If your partner brought a double dildo to bed, you'd be ____________? Looking the other hot guy he's bringing with him.
5. What sounds to you make during sex. Hmm, well, I've been known to swear a little, if I'm really into it. Other than that, I'm usually concentrating on what I can do to make my partner make all the good sounds.
Bonus (as in optional): Tell your worst break up story. Honestly, I don't really have any bad ones. Most of my relationship either ended mutually and/or amicably, or they just whithered and died, with the two of us seeing each other less and less until by mutual conscent we decided it was over. No stories full of screaming, and drama and drinks thrown in faces, and stalker calls and stuff like that. Sorry.

POLT Listening to "One" by U2

Hold still, baby! Daddy can't kill you if you keep jumping around! - The Joker, Batman: Harley Quinn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never been to Toronto. I forgot about traveling when I wrote my answers. But that is definitely something I'd like to do!

You made me laugh with the help getting off your knees answer. :P

Bunny said...

That's good you don't have any really bad breakup stories. A life with minimal drama would be nice.

Happy Tuesday (on Wednesday!)